*we are flexible with audition times and if this doesn't work we will try to accommodate.
1. When are auditions?
Auditions are held at the beginning of each semester.
2. Do I need to have previous singing experience?
Nope! Just a love for music and the voice made of gold!
3. How much of a time commitment is Blends?
Blends has practices Sunday and Thursday evenings for 2 hours each. Monday evening rehersasl are also 2 hours, but are not required. There are workshops scheduled throughout the semester (limited) on Wenesday's and Blends usually performs atleast once a month.
4. What should I prepare for my audition?
Be prepared to sing us a verse and a chorus of your favorite diddy. Make sure it highlights your vocal range!
5. Is there time for me to beatbox/do vocal percussion during my audition?
Since we have no music to back us up, Blends focuses on your singing ability first and foremost, though we love ourselves a sick beat(boxer).
6. If I don’t get in, can I try out again?
Each semester Blends has different needs, don't be discouraged if you don;t make it in the first time around!
7. What if I can’t be there during the audition time?
Shoot us an email, we look forward to hearing from you!